AdmissionsScholarship Campus Life Course and Curriculum
I would like to enter university lodgings.
Only international students can enter "the Kitakyushu Science and Research Park Apartment complex for international student" or "Waseda dormitory" in the Kitakyushu Science and Research Park, or a private apartment. Rent is set at 12,500-19,100 per month depending on the resident's income for the previous year. Water service, utilities, and charges for Internet use are borne by the resident.

An application form is sent to all international students with the notification of acceptance. If you wish to enter the lodgings, please submit your application with the documents necessary for the admission procedure.
I am an international student who wishes to receive a scholarship.
If you would like to apply for the Japanese government (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology) scholarship, please inquire at the Japanese Embassy or Consulate General in your country about details.
For current students, scholarship awards are based on IPS recommendation. Applicants are selected for recommendation from registered students according to academic performance.
What scholarships are there for Japanese students?

There are scholarships provided by private bodies including the Japanese Student Services Organization, and our own university scholarships such as the Okuma Memorial Scholarship and the Ono Azusa Memorial Scholarship.. Please see Scholership Menu.

* "Japanese students" include students of foreign nationally who presently reside in Japan and whose visas' eligibility status is that of permanent resident or dependent of a permanent resident.

Is the "tuition assistance program"available to international applicants?
Unfortunately not.
What is the probability of being able to get a scholarship?
Please refer to recipience results for fiscal year 2003. Note, however, that the number and variety of scholarships and the rate of recipience will differ from year to year.
Is tuition fee reduction for foreign students attending at private expense granted to all who apply for it?
There is no assurance that it will be granted to all applicants. Roughly the top 60% of students in post-admission academic performance are eligible for tuition fee reduction.
How and when should I apply for a scholarship?

Those who wish to be awarded scholarships are required to complete the appropriate procedures for registration. Pertaining to scholarships which requirenomination by the university IPS nominates candidates based on their academic performance and financial situation. In each case, applicants are requested to submit an application and necessary documents. (Japanese and permanent resident foreigners only).
In addition to the above-mentioned scholarships, there are scholarships students can directly apply for. In each case, the information is posted on the IPS bulletin board. The information for international students is also posted on the IPS bulletin board and the bulletin board of the Center for International Education (international students only). Applicants must complete the necessary procedures.

Additionally, there are some scholarships which can be applied before admission.
Please see details Scholarship menu.

AdmissionsScholarship Campus Life Course and Curriculum
早稲田大学大学院 情報生産システム研究科